A-1 RMFG 748308 Mass Air Flow Sensor
A1 Cardone Mass Airflow Sensors are designed to render exquisite performance. These sensors control the mass of air entering a fuel-injected engine. They function along with an oxygen sensor to deliver necessary information to balance and distribute the correct fuel mass to the engine. These facilitate easy installation and are maintenance free.Features
- 100% computer testing ensures reliable performance.
- 100% resolder of critical components ensures superior electrical connections, no intermittent failures and longer product life.
- MAF Sensors precisely track O.E. output curves and maintain spec tolerances to ensure accurate scan tool readings for proper operation.
- Units are tested at 20 different voltage/frequency output points to ensure unit will not cause hesitation or stalling.
- Fit for - Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Pontiac.